loup garou Index du Forum

loup garou
Forum privé des loups

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

In game graphics problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    loup garou Index du Forum -> loup garou -> loup garou
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 11:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: In game graphics problem Répondre en citant

Hi,
      My issue (and I've seen this graphics in other mods), it's where an item is visually / geometrically exploded and sending a star-burst of irregular rays centering on the item and blotting out the entire player field of view if that item is not in the player's field of view, as long as the player is not looking at the item at ALL, no graphical aberrations are obvious.

What is the source of these errors? I figure it's some sort of texture / mesh mismatch, but it could be a problem I'm not sure I can not find ANYTHING on the web that describes what I'm seeing in game.

Currently, I * THINK * I'm getting these errors from Immersive Armors, but it could be Cloaks of Skyrim / Winter is Coming (both mods, with Crafting Overhaul Compatitis patches added), as I can not see what the item is causing the problem (I'm not sure which is the source of the problem.

Is this something I can "fix"? Maybe pull a previous version of the mesh / texture from an older version (if it's one of those files that's causing the problem)

Or is this a deeper plugin bug that is going to have to wait for the Moder to update the mod?

Please help.
Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https: //forums.nexusmods.com/index.php / topic / 2159484-in-game-graphics-problem-no-ctd-visually-exploded-items /

Auto Loan Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 11:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    loup garou Index du Forum -> loup garou -> loup garou Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation